Veteran and Military Wellness: Emotional Well-Being
My dad was a Veteran. My brother is a Veteran. When my dad had a debilitating stroke that required 24/7 home care, it changed the lives of our entire family – forever.
It's part of my "why" for wanting to share knowledge with Veterans and their families that empowers them to make their lives easier.
Catherine’s Divine Riches Project™ provides revo-
lutionary Life Empowerment Education that empowers Veterans, their families and caregivers to move through emotional challenges including change, stress, and fears while discovering how to deliberately create positive life change:
• Increased emotional well-being
• Reveals simple Life Empowerment formulas
• Can be used throughout one’s life
• Easy to understand materials
• Brings levity to a serious subject
• Warm, relatable, and engaging presentation
• Customization of materials available
• Various delivery formats
• VA Procurement Ready status
per vetting by Mr. Pak Sa Dewhurst, VISN 10 Small Business Liaison
A complimentary meeting is available to discuss how this can help your clients and organization empower our Veterans, their families and caregivers through improved emotional well-being.
To set up a phone meeting or view our Capabilities or Procurement Ready Statements: