44 Empowerment Quotes
For Your Day and Your Life
1. 'Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her. But once they are in hand,
he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game.'
2. 'I listen to my heartfelt desires. They are the whisperings of the Divine within.'
3. 'You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control
your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.'
4. 'Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you are alive, it isn't.'
5. 'Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature . . .
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.'
6. 'Find something you love to do and you'll never have to work a day in your life.'
7. 'You can have everything you want if you help others get what they want.'
8. 'Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.'
9. 'It's not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life;
it is how you handle what happens to you.'
10. 'The past does not equal the future.'
11. 'Letting yourself feel emotional pain is a gift you give yourself; yeah, it takes guts.
Did you really think the price of admission to your True Self was free?'
12. 'A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.'
13. 'Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.'
14. 'You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn't worked.
Try approving of yourself and see what happens.'
Louise L. Hay
15. 'No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.'
16. 'We are not held back by the love we didn't receive in the past,
but by the love we're not extending in the present.'
17. 'Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.'
18. 'Visualize this thing you want. See it, feel it, believe in it. Make your mental blueprint and begin.'
19. 'When nothing is sure, everything is possible.'
20. 'Risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.'
21. 'Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power,
and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.'
22. 'You have the ability to harness the inner power you were born with. Focus.'
23. 'It is good to love many things, for therein lies strength, and whosoever loves much
performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done with love is well done.'
Vincent van Gogh
24. 'Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do.
Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.'
25. 'Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven,
Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.'
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
26. 'People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.'
27. 'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;
an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
28. 'Doubt everything. Find your own light.'
29. 'Ignore those that make you fearful and sad, that degrade you back towards disease and death.'
30. 'Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.'
31. 'When I thought I couldn't go on, I forced myself to keep going.
My success is based on persistence, not luck.'
32. 'Energy and persistence conquer all things.'
33. 'Empowerment has little to do with externals. Take stock of yourself. Do the inner work that gently returns you home to yourself as you learn to consciously create. The magic happens along the way.'
34. 'You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.'
35. 'Life, nature, and God always answer 'Yes' to you. What are you asking for?'
Mark Victor Hansen
36. 'Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.'
37. 'Be realistic. Plan for a miracle.'
Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
38. 'You will have wonderful surges forward. Then there must be a time of consolidating
before the next forward surge. Accept this as part of the process and never become downhearted.'
39. “The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now."
40. 'Heal the past, script your future, then live in the moment.'
41. 'Love cures people — both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.'
Dr. Karl Menninger
42. 'What you are accomplishing may seem like a drop in the ocean.
But if this drop were not in the ocean, it would be missed.'
43. 'It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness an act on it.'
44. 'Compassion for yourself is the foundation for having a peaceful day . . .'